- Researching the competition ranking on page one.
- Analysing the link profile and identifying any poor quality links, removing the poor links where we could and blocking the remaining poor-quality links using a Google disavow via Google Search Console.
- Key phrase web page allocation for the chosen target terms was approved by the client to ensure the user gained the best experience.
- Title tags and headers updated on targeted web pages to ensure the site is well optimised for the top search terms on Google.
- Working with the client on content optimisation for the targeted pages first.
- Implementing an internal linking strategy - Allowing Google to identify which pages we give preference to.
- Developed a blog to allow updates for the website, complementing the website development process.
- Cleaned up site errors such as 404's whilst also amending internal redirects - all this was indentified with the audit we carried out.
- We then carried out offsite seo - such as creating high quality content for articles to use on authority sites.
DIY Splashbacks - 100+ Page One Google Rankings
Belfast, United Kingdom
The work carried out included: